The present General Conditions of Contract apply to the booking and purchase of tickets to visit the La Zaragozana brewery. If you wish to know more about us, please see the Legal Notice.
Identity and ownership of the website
The owner of this website is AGORA, SA, (hereinafter “Grupo Ágora”), a mercantile company registered at the Zaragoza Mercantile Registry in Volume 2179, Folio 50, Page Z-21968, holder of tax ID code no. A28070795 and domiciled at Calle Ramón Berenguer IV, 1, 50007 Zaragoza (Spain). If you would like to contact us, please use our:
- Contact Form
- Telephone: (+34) 976 272 846
- E-mail: email@example.com
Or, if you prefer, send us your communication via post to the aforementioned address.
This is a contract.
The purchase of tickets through the website will constitute a sales contract. Said contract will be governed by the Conditions of Use of this website, and specifically by the General Conditions of Contract described hereinafter.
If you decide not to accept these General Conditions of Contract, you must abstain from purchasing tickets for the La Zaragozana Brewery.
Conditions of use of the website.
By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the services and activities of this website, you acquire the condition of User. It is understood that by continuing to navigate you give your express, voluntary and unreserved consent to the Conditions of Use of this website. If you choose not to accept the present Conditions, you must abstain from accessing and/or using the contents and services that we offer on this website.
Acceptance of these Conditions of Use implies that you, as User:
- Acknowledge that you have read and understood in their integrity the contents of the present Conditions.
- Declare that all the information that you provide to us when using any of our services is true and accurate, without restriction, reserve or falsehoods.
Access to and use of this website are free of charge, notwithstanding the connection cost to the network to which the User is subscribed.
As User, you grant Grupo Ágora the right to authorise third parties to exercise the rights granted to Grupo Ágora under these Conditions of Use.
Persons with reduced mobility.
Due to the age of the brewery, its facilities are not adapted for persons with reduced mobility, its structure not allowing for the installation of lifting platforms or lifts.
Conditions for visiting the Brewery.
The purchase of the ticket constitutes acceptance of the following conditions:
- Minors under the age of 12 are not admitted. Minors older than 12 and younger than 18, including emancipated minors, are admitted only if accompanied by their mother, father or legal guardian, or by an adult who has a written authorisation provided by anyone of these persons. In this case the authorisation will have to be submitted, and Grupo Ágora will archive it. The adult who presents the authorisation will be responsible for the veracity of its content, and Grupo Ágora will not accept any responsibility if the presented document is proved to be false.
- Visitors must arrive 10 minutes in advance of the time of their visit.
- In the event of a delay exceeding 5 minutes of the time of their visit, entrance to the brewery will not be permitted for organisational reasons.
- School visits are not allowed.
- Photography or video are not allowed. Mobile phones must be switched to silent mode during the visit.
- Smoking is not permitted in the facilities.
- It is prohibited to bring food and beverages into the facilities.
- In order to access certain areas of the brewery all visitors must wear the protection and hygiene equipment that will be provided in the visit.
- The maximum number of people per visit is 20.
- For security reasons, comfortable footwear must be used, and high heels, sandals and slides avoided.
- It is prohibited to bring any substance or object into the spaces, containers or utensils where the product is made.
- All directions given by the guide during the visit must be followed and observed, without any exception.
Grupo Ágora reserves the right to request that these conditions are met and, similarly, to deny access to the user or interrupt the user’s visit if he or she does not respect the present conditions.
During the purchasing process users must accept, fully and without reservation, the General Conditions of Contract. To make a purchase, the user must follow the process outlined below:
- The User must select the day and hour of the visit, indicating the number of adults and minors that will be attending. Minors under the age of 12 are not admitted. Minors older than 12 and younger than 18, including emancipated minors, are admitted only if accompanied by their mother, father or legal guardian, or by an adult who has a written authorisation provided by anyone of these persons. In this case the authorisation will have to be submitted, and Grupo Ágora will archive it. The adult who presents the authorisation will be responsible for the veracity of its content, and Grupo Ágora will not accept any responsibility if the presented document is proved to be false.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to minors.
- Due to the fact that access to this webpage is reserved to adults, it is they who must make the purchases; purchases made on behalf of minors are not valid.
- During the purchasing process, the User can identify him or herself with the data of his or her User account.
- Lastly, the User must provide the billing information and proceed with the payment.
- Once the payment is made, Grupo Ágora will send an email to the User with the details of the purchase. With this email the order is confirmed.
- You will receive an e-mail reminder a few days before the date of your visit with its details.
Prices and payment methods.
Ticket prices are shown in euros, with all taxes included. Payment, which must be made by credit/debit card, is effected through the Redsys bank payment gateway. By means of this form of payment, Grupo Ágora does neither collect nor handle any data related to the Buyer’s card number. All data are processed directly by the corresponding financial institution, thus offering the greatest security and confidentiality in the transaction.
Return and exchange policy.
- Grupo Ágora reserves the right to cancel the visit on the grounds of force majeure. In this case, the full cost of the ticket will be refunded.
- Neither the Buyer’s inability to attend the visit for reasons outside the control of Grupo Ágora, nor a mistaken purchase nor a purchase made in a way contrary to the present Conditions will be valid grounds to request reimbursement of the cost of the tickets.
- Date changes are free of charge provided they are made at least 48 hours in advance.
Complaints and suggestions.
For any questions or issues regarding the purchase process, please do not hesitate to contact us through our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, you can contact us by means of the telephone number and the postal address indicated at the beginning of this document.
The Buyer may submit his or her complaints and suggestions regarding the attention received and the content of the visit to the brewery, via:
- Mail to the postal address indicated at the beginning of this document.
- E-mail to email@example.com.
- In person, by completing the form available at the La Zaragozana Brewery that will be placed at the disposal of the visitors upon request.
All complaints and suggestions will be answered within a month.
Obligations of the Buyer. Your commitment: the veracity of the information that you provide to us.
The Buyer declares that the personal data provided to Grupo Ágora while using any section of this website are true.
Please be informed that you are solely responsible for any direct or indirect damages or losses that could be caused to Grupo Ágora as the entity responsible for this website or to a third party if you fill in any form with false or third party information without their previous consent, thus causing deception, damages or losses.
We kindly ask the User to inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided, so that we can keep his or her data accurate and updated.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
Grupo Ágora is based in Spain, which is why these Conditions have been drafted by virtue of the Spanish and European regulations in force. In case of conflict, claims or complaints arising from or related to the use of this website will be subject to said regulations, notwithstanding the principles governing conflict of laws in every given case.
Claims or complaints against Grupo Ágora that arise or are related to the sale of tickets or products through this website will be resolved by the competent court located at the Buyer’s place of residence.
If you access this site from a location outside of Spain, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local and international laws.
General Conditions of Contract last updated on 17/09/2018.