The page you are visiting belongs to La Zaragozana, S.A., with Tax Code A-50002955 and registered office in c/ Ramón Berenguer IV, 1. 50007 of Zaragoza (Spain).
Cookies are data storage and recovery devices that play an essential role in providing numerous services in the information society, facilitate user browsing and offer advertising, on occasion based on browsing habits. This type of file is set in the user’s computer, smartphone or tablet when accessing certain websites in order to store and recover information on the browsing habits detected on that device.
Through the use of data storage and recovery devices (cookies and others), service providers obtain data on users, which can subsequently be used:
a) For providing specific services,
b) For delivering advertising or
c) As a basis for developing enhancements or new products and services that are occasionally free.
Some of our sites use proprietary and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising linked to your preferences after having analysed your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use. You can change the configuration to prevent their use, but you may possibly be unable to access certain sections if you disable them.
1. Those that are strictly necessary for providing certain services expressly requested by the user.
2. Analytic cookies which, processed by ourselves or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and accordingly perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service provided.
To do this, your browsing habits are analysed on our website for the purpose of improving our product or service offering.
3. Session cookies: these cookies are designed for collecting and storing data while the user is accessing a website.
4. Advertising cookies: these cookies, processed either by ourselves or by third parties, allow us to manage the offering of the advertising spaces on the website in the most effective way possible, adapting the contents of the advertisement to the contents of the requested service or to the use made of our website. We can thus analyse your internet browsing habits and show you advertising relating to your browsing profile.
5. Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services available on them.
6. Behavioural cookies: they store information on user preferences or interest in products and/or services collected during browsing so that advertising can be shown according to their profile.
Type of Cookie: characteristics
They are sent to the user’s terminal unit from a unit or domain managed by the editor from which the service requested by the user is provided.
They are sent to the user’s terminal unit from a unit or domain not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
These cookies are designed for collecting and storing data while the user is accessing a website.
They allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services available on them.
Either processed by ourselves or by third parties, they allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the websites to which they are linked.
These are for managing advertising spaces which, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or frequency with which advertisements are shown.
BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING COOKIES
These cookies are for managing advertising spaces which, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. They store information on user behaviour obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile for showing advertising on that basis.
Description of the different cookies used on ambar.com
__UTMA: GOOGLE.COM – Used for identifying new and recurrent visitors.
__UTMB: GOOGLE.COM – Determines new sessions and recurrent visitors.
__UTMC: GOOGLE.COM – Together with __utmb it is used for determining new sessions and recurrent visitors.
__UTMZ: GOOGLE.COM – Identifies the source from which the website is reached.
__DATECOOKIE: GOOGLE.COM – Identifies the time and date the website is accessed.
_DC_GTM_UA-1732518-2- Google Tag Manager Cookie.
_GA – Google Analytics Cookie.
_HJINCLUDEDINSAMPLE – Hotjar cookie needed for recognising the visitor.
_HJUSERID – Hotjar cookie for tracking visitors.
_DRT_ AND ID, DOUBLECLICK COOKIES – thanks to these we can learn about your internet browsing habits and can use them to show you advertisements relevant to your browsing profile. These cookies allow us to publish advertisements according to the visits previously received on our website.
DISABLING OF COOKIES.
Users may at any time choose which cookies they wish to operate on this website through:
The browser configuration:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int…
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-lo…
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
The specific opt-out systems shown on the above table on the cookie in question (these systems can lead to the installation in your unit of a “reject” cookie to operate your disablement choice).
Other third-party tools available online, which allow users to detect the cookies on each website they visit and manage their disablement (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
La Zaragozana, S.A. is not responsible for the content and truthfulness of the third-party privacy policies included in this cookies policy.