The stated general conditions of contract apply to the purchase of the products offered through this website. For more information about us, see the Legal Notice posted at the bottom of each page of this website.
Identity and ownership of the website
The owner of this website is AGORA, SA, (hereinafter “Grupo Ágora”), a commercial company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza in Volume 2179, Folio 50, Page Z-25968, with CIF number: A28070795 and with registered office located in Calle Ramón Berenguer IV, 1, 50007 Zaragoza (Spain). If you want to contact us, you can do so via:
- Telephone: (+34) 976 27 28 46
- Contact form
- Post: to the aforementioned address
This is a contract
The purchase of products through this website will constitute a contract of sale. Said contract will be governed by the Conditions of Use of this website, and specifically, by the General Conditions of Contract detailed below.
If you decide not to accept these General Conditions of Contract, you must refrain from purchasing products through this website.
Si decide no aceptar las presentes condiciones Generales de Contratación deberá abstenerse de realizar la compra de productos a través de esta web.
Conditions of use of the website
The access, use, navigation and participation in the services and activities of this website attributes, from the beginning, the condition of User. If you continue browsing, it will be understood that you expressly accept, voluntarily and without reservation, the Conditions of Use of this website. If you decide not to accept these conditions you must refrain from accessing and/or using the contents and services that we offer on this website.
Acceptance of the Conditions of Use implies that you as a User:
- Declare you are over 18 years of age.
- Declare to have read and fully understood the content of these Conditions.
- Declare that all the information you provide us with, in using our services, is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods.
The use and access to this website is free, without prejudice to the cost of connection and data through the corresponding telecommunications network that provides your access as a User.
As the User, Grupo Ágora has the right to authorise third parties to exercise the rights granted to Grupo Ágora under these Conditions of Use.
Como Usuario otorga a Grupo Ágora el derecho de autorizar a terceros a ejercer los derechos otorgados a Grupo Ágora bajo estas Condiciones de Uso.
Conditions of purchase
The purchase of any of the products represents an agreement to the following conditions:
- The purchase of beer is not permitted by those under 18 years of age.
- The user must register on the website to be able to formalise the order, indicating their name and surname, valid email address, telephone number and postal address for the purpose of sending the products.
The User must, during the purchasing process, accept fully and without reservation, the General Conditions of Contract. To make a purchase, the User must adhere to the following process:
- The User must select the product they wish to buy, indicating the number of units they wish to purchase.
- Due to the fact that access to this web page is reserved for adults, it is them who must make the purchase. Purchases made by minors will not be accepted as valid.
- Once the product to be purchased has been selected, the User must provide the billing information and proceed with the payment.
- Once the payment is made, Grupo Ágora will send an email to the User in which the purchase information will be detailed. With this email the purchase is confirmed.
Prices and payment methods
The prices of the products are shown in euros, with taxes included. Payment must be made by credit/debit card which is made through the Redsys bank payment gateway. All bank details are processed directly by the corresponding financial institution, thus offering the greatest security and confidentiality in the transaction.
Exchange and refund policy
The User may request the return of the products purchased in the following cases:
- If the products received do not match the ones purchased.
- If the quantity of products received does not correspond to those purchased.
- If the box containing the product is damaged in such a way that it affects the content of the product, or the products received have defects.
In case of any of the above assumptions occurring and the user would like to return the product received, they must notify us within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of it, by contacting us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+34) 976 272 846
- Contact form
In order for the refund to be accepted by Grupo Ágora, the following requirements must be met:
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered, and the original packaging and labelling must be retained.
- The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. In case it cannot be done with the box with which it was delivered, the User must return it in a protective package, so the product reaches Grupo Ágora with the maximum possible guarantees.
- A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products are also marked and the reason for their return.
- In the case of buying beer, for reasons of health protection and hygiene, you will lose your right to return if you open the bottle, can or any other container in which it is sold. This means that if you open the containers, you cannot return the product.
In the case of returns of defective products, Grupo Ágora will be responsible for shipping costs. However, in the remainder of the cases, the shipping costs will be charged to the User.
In the event that the User prefers a refund instead of the return of the products, you must indicate it in the email indicated above. The refund will be managed by Grupo Ágora through the use of the same system that the User used to make the payment, within fifteen days from the receipt of the goods by Grupo Ágora.
Complaints and suggestions
For any questions or concerns regarding the purchase process, please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form. In the same way, you can contact us at the telephone number and address indicated in the heading.
The User may submit their complaints and suggestions for the purchase and receipt of the product by:
- Post, to the address indicated in the heading.
- Email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the User expresses to Grupo Ágora their desire to submit a complaint or suggestion through one of the indicated means, Grupo Ágora will assist them in indicating how they should formalise such a complaint or suggestion. All complaints and suggestions will be answered within a maximum period of one month.
Your commitment, the accuracy of the information you give us
The User who formalises the purchase declares that the personal data provided to Grupo Ágora in any part of the use of this website is true.
Please be informed that you are solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that could be caused to Grupo Ágora as the party responsible for this website or to a third party, if you fill in any form with false or third party information without your previous consent thus causing deception, damage or injury.
So that we can keep your data accurate and updated, we ask the User to inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Grupo Ágora is headquartered in Spain, which is why these Legal Conditions have been drafted by virtue of the Spanish legislation and applicable laws of the European Union. In case of conflict, claims or complaints derived from or related to the use of this website will be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles that regulate the conflicts of laws applicable to each case.
Claims or complaints against Grupo Ágora that arise or are related to the sale of tickets or products through this website will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located at the Buyer’s place of residence.
If you access this site from a location outside of Spain, you will be responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.
Most recent update of General Conditions of Contract made on 15/04/2019.